- Pull the Sidebar (from the edge) to see the sliding at the same time.
- Look at notification bage, open it, close all notifications one by one and see how it works.
- Toggle the menu by second "list icon".
Change Navigation Skins
- Fully Responsive, auto adoptive height, swipe and pulling support.
- Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, IE10+, IOS, Android and windows phone supported.
- Material Design Iconic Fonts.
- Radial out, fading (in & out), sliding, pushing and pulling effects.
- Unlimited Main items, dropdowns, sub items can be added.
- Grid Layouts for Widgets items.
- Client-Side Notification System. (close able & auto notification counter bage.)
It's an experimental version of "Pull & Sliding Navigation" as I used HTML5
input range element to minimize the complexities and size of code. However, swipe works quite fine (on touch devices and desktop) while opening and closing menu with this logic.